Factory replacement speakers

87we410877

Looking for rear and door speakers. Factory replacements!!! No cutting or splicing wires, cutting the door or trunk, drilling holes etc. looking for direct same size replacement GM / ac delco.

I saw 4x10 from castle performance the other day but now I go to buy them and they’re 6x9 and castle website no where to be found??

16040950 that is the original part # for the rears.

Thanks!!

Have a set of rears here. $100.
IMG_20190515_084427673.jpg
IMG_20190515_084422602.jpg
plus shipping

Memphis audio has a 4x10. I use them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You probably lucked out.

I got it from both sides when I tried to steer someone away from Mr. Castle on FB - he called me an idiot, then Slick Willie Avila joined in protecting Castle...for a minute I thought I must have missed the wedding of these two they seemed so tight.

I got it from both sides when I tried to steer someone away from Mr. Castle on FB - he called me an idiot, then Slick Willie Avila joined in protecting Castle...for a minute I thought I must have missed the wedding of these two they seemed so tight.

Lol. He’s making fake hood pads and selling them to joeparts to sell on eBay. They’re not originals they’re re productions. I bought one, called joeparts out on it... no reply.

Hey just to let you know they make a adapter harness that plugs into your factory harness so your choice of speakers are much greater .I hope this helps
20190516_204711.jpg

Still looking for original fit / style front door speakers. Thanks!

TTT

Any standard 5.25" round speaker will fit the in door location. You'll need the harness adapters posted above or make some of your own with spade connectors if you don't want the cut the factory terminals off the harness.

I've had a set of JL Audio two way coaxial 5.25" speakers in my doors for nearly 15 years.

Alpine's two-way 3.5" models fit in the dash location, but you'll want to put a bass blocker (capacitor) on them to keep them from making the dash buzz.

If you are using a stock AC Delco Radio you may want to make sure your speakers match the impedance output of the radio which I believe is 10 ohms. I was told that not matching may be detrimental to the radio. Just a thought.

If you are using a stock AC Delco Radio you may want to make sure your speakers match the impedance output of the radio which I believe is 10 ohms. I was told that not matching may be detrimental to the radio. Just a thought.

I used the part number that came out of the car. We’ll see! I’ll check before hand as well. Thanks

Hell, I've got a set of 4 x 10 Kenwoods I would have given to you, I'm sorry, but "stock" speakers leave something to be desired, the stereo shop I use installed 4 x 10's until the adapters for my 6 x 9's came in, and didn't want them back, personally I hated the way they sound, still have them in the box, I like to listen to my music while riding, that's why I got away from "stock" can't see them anyhow.