You can type here any text you want

FAST + 434ci chevy....

• Thread starter Thread starter james007
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
J

james007

I have a FAST system that i was going to sell, but know i decided to put it on my 69 camaro. Will the FAST system work ok with all my existing electronics?? MSD 7AL, crank trigger, 3 step, Pro coil.. and ???? Just trying to think every thing through first!!

shouldn't be a problem, my buddy has one on his 7AL2 stuff

BUT

if this is off you LT1 motor....you might have to have some things changed to work on a standard small block chevy with the unit itself

otherwise....you just have to wire it up different for the 7series/crank trigger stuff

James,
Thats what I have, almost.
69 Camaro, 406 eagle block, Brodix -12 head, MSD 7AL-3, Pro coil.
Still testing to find the max effort but so far i've been 9.68 @ 138 with a 1.31 60'
I think there is a little more left.
It's not a street driver so the tuning has been a little ruff.
hope this helps.
I now i'd put it on.
racer

FAST + 434 ci small block chevy

Thanks Twin, and racer,

could i ask you for a little more info about your set up, RACER???

thanks
james007

Hey racer,

Your car is flying!!!!! 1.31 50 ft !! what rear suspension set up are you running?? My car is a fourlink with stock frame rails (notched), and 29.5 x 10.5w tires. I have yet to see 60 foots like that. maybe i will soon. I am trying to figure out the best thing to do with my intake to get it ready for fuel injection!!

thanks againand good luck with your car!!!

69 CAMARO'S RULE...LOL

I talked to you on this one already, but the LT1 system won't run the MSD ignition on your '69. Sorry :(

Back