You can type here any text you want

FAST coolant temp #'s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

clemsgn

When I opened up the CTS Correction table, the coolant temp numbers along the bottom of the table were reading 80 to around 12000 (that's not a misprint 12000) going from right to left. They normally go from 5 to 254 deg F. from left to right. Has anyone else seen this B-4 ?

Thanks, Clem

Something has gone corrupt, reboot your computer, and see if it does it again, you mave have to reinstall the software again, or try with the dos version. Also, i don't think they will be putting the L key into the windows version, probably becuase people were not using it correctly.

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I got another copy of the program and have had no problems.

Originally posted by norbs
Something has gone corrupt, reboot your computer, and see if it does it again, you mave have to reinstall the software again, or try with the dos version. Also, i don't think they will be putting the L key into the windows version, probably becuase people were not using it correctly.

Very interesting! We had some issues with my setup. I noticed on every corrected temp table where the themps should be listed on the x axis in *farenheit. just like first mentioned above they always start around 12000 on the left and go down. Made no sense. And we just got the whole setup back from FAST with a clean bill of health.

So you think I should just be able to replace the ccom software and it will be corrected?

Larry

you could try that, or worst case go back to dos:(

I keep the dos on my laptop for this very reason. I don't think it changes your setting, but I just go to dos until I can reinstall the windows version. Hopefully we get a new version soon!!

We reinstalled the software on our laptop, and that fixed it.

Thanks guys

Originally posted by Ricky Trussell
I keep the dos on my laptop for this very reason. I don't think it changes your setting, but I just go to dos until I can reinstall the windows version. Hopefully we get a new version soon!!

Soundslike a good plan, I think I'm gonna do the same thing.

Back