You can type here any text you want

FAST driveshaft speed sensor bracket install

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
Anyone have advice or images how they mounted the 30-1437 FAST speed sensor bracket to their differential? I am equipped with necessary fab equipment so that is not an issue to weld or make something. Just looking for heads up ideas before I tackle the project!

Thanks in advance

Pretty sure the center of bracket has to opened up to fit around the 8.5

First item listed under "Speed sensor kit includes" magnetic collar.
yea, I have seen that the width in some instances needs stock removed to fit the area between the pinon yolk and the housing. I am referring to what apparatus have people used to attach the L bracket to their housing to hold the sensor.

i cut a flat side on a large washer and then welded it to the nose of the differential case. bolted the L bracket to the washer .
for the reluctor ring i have a billet 1350 pinion yoke that doesnt have the dust ring but that yoke required opening the collar a little

i cut a flat side on a large washer and then welded it to the nose of the differential case. bolted the L bracket to the washer .
for the reluctor ring i have a billet 1350 pinion yoke that doesnt have the dust ring but that yoke required opening the collar a little
so your reply got me thinking about a dust ring, appears I sure do have one of those, so it appears the 200$ I busted out for the sensor, goes to waste. I sure cannot use it with this pinion yoke. So wtf do I do now?

Attachments

• 20160803_201455_resized.jpg
    20160803_201455_resized.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 20160803_201525_resized.jpg
    20160803_201525_resized.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 84
Back