You can type here any text you want

Fast EFI ignition problem on Ford

• Thread starter Thread starter gm2bad
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
G

gm2bad

Hello,new to this forum I was told you guys might be able to help.I just bought a new fast efi system that i am having trouble with on a 94 Mustang GT.The problem is on a 94 GT the TFI module is on the pass fender not the dist and when I tried to hook up per instructions I get nothing,the connections are the same I was told.Called Mike at Fast and he said he wasn't sure about a 94 so I purchased a 93 MSD pro billet dist.Simple just make connections per instructions and bingo,nothing still the same no spark.The one thing is if I disconnect the spout wire I get spark but no ignition because of no rpm signal so I don't get fuel.And if I connect all the old wires with the old dist and just tie in to the specified wires I get all readings and it runs but I still have the old computer in so I think it might be running off of the stock ecu timing settings.Thanks for any help Gary.

Never mind guys Fast crossed the a and b wire in the harness.Now have spark and fuel just not running,wants to fire but will not start.

Back