*********fast & furious IV**********

luisturbog

UNDERDOG HOT AIR !!!!!!!
Does anybody know about fast & furious 4, Buick grand national is supposed to be the featured vehicle.

I heard Vin's gong to be driving the ultra top secret, F.B.I., twin turbo, 5.7litre, 6spd, G.N.X., with NAWWS, Jiffy Lube edition. BUT that has yet to be confermed. :biggrin: ....... Just messing with ya. I have read that there is going to be a GN possibily an X car. Sure hope its a fake cause you know its gonna get trashed. I am, however, going to go make some money once it comes out cause you know what the ricers are gonna be doing as soon as they leave the theaters!!! Jon Hanson

Well I Kind Hope they Do and Kinda Hope they Dont.

If they Do put it in the Movie YOU KNOW ITS GOING TO GET TRASHED ........ and I dont know about you guys but I hate seeing Beautiful Classics DESTROYED and HACKED UP :( :( :( :( .

On the other hand If they Do, It could REALLY BRING the Value up on our Cars I imagine :D which could be nice. Also it would be kool to see it on Screen :D

So where did you get this info from???

i havent heard anything about it, but i have mixed feeling s on wether it would be cool or not. I am REALLY hoping that it wouldnt cause a bunch or ricers to get turbo buicks and then end up thrashing them. Then again, the fast and the furious never has really had a dramatic affect on the types of cars kids have bought. At least not locally... SRT4s, 240SXs, and Civics are still the top dogs for adolescents to abuse on and they were never big feature cars in any of the movies.

Those movies are so retarded. I'm sure they will have some dumb specs on the car, things that don't exist. Get some Nawwwsss make it 2 bottles. :rolleyes:

never know, it the GN just might be cool and at least be in a cool scene- like the Monte in the beginning of the 3rd movie. once they were done with that car, the movie just went downhill.

If you do a search you'll find a search with a link... It states that they are supposed to have a GNX show up in the movie as the feature car!

I heard it from someone that was scouting for cars, that were for sale, probably to thrash them! well i definitly think it would raise the value of the car, like it did for the gto. At least out here in california. I spoke to someone a while back about them screwing up in the transformers movie, when the girl says he has a double pumper on his engine. Any real hotrodder,racer, or performance enthusiast will know that is not a double pumper.

Have you seen the GN on that Show Life on NBC, you want to talk about making it unreal, the sound of the GN sounds like a SBC not a real GN, probably the sound effects trying to make it sound bad. Then they customized the paint job and it's different, still cool to see on TV. As far as the fast and the frivolous goes, it would be nice to see a True GN be protrayed kicking some serious butt. However being that it's that type of moving it will probably be shown with NOS and a bunch of extra crap we know doesn't work.

Sometimes I wonder if there is one true car buff in all of hollywood? :confused:
Jay Leno should produce a killer car movie with all his cars!! :cool:
Best GN movie moment was in that Steven Segal movie with the stock GNX!!

Sometimes I wonder if there is one true car buff in all of hollywood? :confused:
Jay Leno should produce a killer car movie with all his cars!! :cool:
Best GN movie moment was in that Steven Segal movie with the stock GNX!!

I've seen a steven segal movie with a gn, but have not seen one with an x car. Is it the one where the head cheese of the bad guys rides in?

Do you guys remember that commercial, or whatever it was that head jay leno, and tim allen in it with some sort of drag car, then a pretty nasty GN doing burnouts? I think it was tim that got in the gn, but he didnt do a good burnout at all.

I remember Tim Allen in a Mustang (Super Stalion?) vs Jay Leno in Duttweiler's old car, racing. Tim won in the Mustang. A road race car vs a drag car. I don't think Jay spooled up any boost.

The movie is called Out for Justice. It is a GN with GNX wheels. No wheel flares or vents.

It been a long time since I seen the movie......I just remember the guy at the chop shop saying something about a GNX on the fourth floor or something. They didn't show enough of the car in the movie though, so it would be nice to see a GN throughout a movie.

"I live my life a quarter pounder at a time" In all seriousness though it should do some good for the value of our cars. Look what it did for the Supra.

They would trash a bunch of t-type, gn, and regals... In the past they bought lots of the same vechiles and trashed everyone of them. They went through 10 Supras, 15 S2000, 9 RX-7, 4 GST eclipes, and so forth. they would buy junkers and do the body work on them and have one that is perfect for the non crash scene.

gotta wonder if they are really going with a GNX. Most of the rumor sites I've seen say it'll also have a "Chevrolet Opala" is that an impala crossed with an oompa loompa? I bet it'll have 5 turbos...
OK I admit I just want to see it, and buy all the buick related merchandice.