You can type here any text you want

Fast little ricer!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BADWE4T

So I'm out on hwy.100 in West Allis, (biggest cruise spot in wisconsin that i know of), with my T just cruisin with my good buddy and girlfriend, when all the sudden I hear this cracked out sounding acura integra come up next to me, so i look over and its a couple of asian kids giving me a big grin, So, we get rolling at about 30 and I can hear him downshift so I lay into it and we are neck and neck to about 100 and i let off because I realize i'm doing a 100 in a 45. We then pull off and i'm checking out his car= crower cams, ported head, ball bearing turbo, fmic, nitrous, m/t et streets, car half gutted, some kind of stand alone fuel management. Me=3700 lbs, 1/2 tank of gas, 3 people in the car, 255 bfg radials, ta49, bluetops, 25psi, alchy, tt chip, walb. pump hotwired, adj.fpr,th downpipe, hooker exh., scanmaster, boxed lowers, airbags, no traction through 3rd gear. Supposedly the little honda hit 480 at the front wheels and runs low 11's at the track. Me= no track time yet. But now I am curious. :D

Heres my guess

No way that ricer is goin low 11s if he was sprayin when he raced u. Ur car should go 12.20-40 on the alky and slicks. Nice kill and I hope u blow away my prediction. Good luck.

He actually had one of those intercooler spray bars on the intercooler and a direct port system on it, not sure how much of a shot, probably only a 50. I hate to admit I almost lost to an ricer, but the little s#!t box was pretty fast, for a s#!t box! :rolleyes:

Interesting...I wonder what that ricer had in it to make it keep up with a Buick...mayeb he was hideing something :eek:

Yeah, I think he thought he would have an easy kill with his 2100 pound gutted acura, but I showed him that you should look out for the fully loaded 3700 pound, stock long block, bolt ons only buick.

Its only a 6! :D

Just from my experiance 1 passenger can make a car length difference
100lbs is about a tenth at the track
SO next time tell your passengers to get out while you spank thaT ricer

hondas don't run 11's. thats an urban/rice legend. there are a few that do but they don't run around on the street. i beat a "mid 11 sec" honda in my 15 second regal gs. take your car to the track. your probably somewhere in the 14's which is still not all that bad.

Back