You can type here any text you want

FAST problems in the software

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reggie West

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Had the GN at the track this past weekend and had a problem.

I wanted to set the datalogger to be triggered using RPM. The problem I had was that I could not change the rpm setting at all. The bar would not slide no matter what.

The only way I could trigger the datalogger was to manually trigger it. Needless to say it was fun trying to coordinate when to trigger it with the car going to the lanes to do the burnout.

I am not using the demo version and all other functions are working fine. Datalogs recorded just fine too.
So my question is how do I fix this?

Second question. Cal Hartline had mentioned something about a software fix that would allow the WB to be used at lower rpms when using a trans brake at the line. This fix was supposed to keep the O2 sensor from pulling or adding fuel to the fuel map under light loads?

Thanks for the help.

Ya i have the same problem with the slider, I am still looking for a fix?

The problem is in the version of windows that you use. I've got the same problem using XP. FAST knows about it and the next version will take care of the problem.

It does trigger at whatever threshold is there on the datlog setup screen. You just can't adjust it.

Craig when can we get a software fix?

Thanks in advance.

Back