fast start up file ! for a 383 chevy!!blown !!

suns68

guys , i need some help !!! just got the new fast installed ,, the startup file that was sent was for a ford !! i am haveing trouble after startup when its warm up deosnt want to start back up !! im new to all this but if i can get some help to keep the car running i will figure out the rest !!! i was thinking all the enrichment files would be wrong for my car !!ford to chevy probably dont mix !!!! thanks for all the help !!!

Rather than searching for a new tuneup file, just get in there and change it! That's the real purpose of a system like this.

You can spend forever searching for a file from someone else that will be the perfect match for your combo, and you'll probably never find it unless you have a crate motor. Being able to tune it yourself is the beauty of a system like this. If you make some changes to the engine, you can get back in there and make tuning changes accordingly.

Just my thoughts...

P.S. For a second I thought "Hey, I've got a tuneup for a blown 383" but then I realized that I have a BLOWN-UP 383. Big difference. You probably don't want my tuneup. :D

thanks craig, for reply!!

I love the system , i just didnt want to waste half the season working on startup problems !! i have a good friend with a buick and he has the fast and he is flying !!! thats why i bought it (to fly )!! any other help in starting this process i would love !!! P S !!! i would love to see your file on your 383 !! just to compare the differences !!!! thanks again for your help craig and all the other people on here !! great site !!!! suns !(aka blowerboy ) !!! taylor or akins call me !!!!

craig , !!!

ok ! that wont help !!! all gas and map !!! thanks anyway !!! but im glad too see ya back on here !!!! thanks craig !!!! suns68 (blowerboy )