You can type here any text you want

FAST tune for turbo 383

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ricky Trussell

I am looking for a tune (.gct) for my new engine to work with. The engine is 383 with a mp gt45 turbo. (T76). The cam is around 550 lift with 232 duration at .050. I have 72lb. injectors.

Can someone help me here? Going from n/a plus nitrous to this turbo is a big change.

What's up Ricky?

Have you e-mailed or got in touch with Cal Hartline? He can definately help you out.

How much longer before you get it going? Looks like another month or so for me!!

Originally posted by Dusty Bradford
What's up Ricky?

Have you e-mailed or got in touch with Cal Hartline? He can definately help you out.

How much longer before you get it going? Looks like another month or so for me!!

Hi Dusty! It's really bad that we live so close but only talk online. I will make the effort to change that. You don't let me forget.... I am old!

This is my first try to get a .gct to get me started. I know Hartline is a member here, but have not emailed him. I will see if he can help.

I am a day or two from cranking the new set-up. I am ready and time is running out if I am going to take it to Memphis on the 12th of May. Everything is finished... Just small changes and I should be ready to go to the tuning and driving phase. I hope the learning curve is not too steep with the turbo. I will just be patient with the power I use at first.

Get to work on your car!!

Back