You can type here any text you want

fast tuning 101

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tubby

is there any good material that goes more into depth about the fast tables and the best way of going about tuning? the manual is a little lacking in explaining what, why and how. i really want to learn the product without having to ask a bunch of questions on this site.
thanks
p.s. looking over last years post i saw an unofficial manual but the link was bad.

do a search for the unofficial fast guide. it has helped me some. but still haveing problems.

i'm still getting dead end links. anyone have a good link to this unofficial guide?
thanks

Go to the EFI section in the Holley website. In there there is a download for tuning their 950 system. Almost all the basic information applies to the FAST system. It is a nice guide to have.

Nice CarCraft link there....

Never seen that one and there was some good info there!

some great info there, thanks guys.
david99fobra, i see you're in NC, do you know any tuners here in the south east that are really good with f.a.s.t.?

i keep hearing the name turbo tune in greensborough nc. apparantly the tuner there is great with fast. won't know till the 10th when he tunes my car.

Check June 2003 issue of Hot Rod Mag page 46
titled "Step-by-Step Guide to EFI Tuning" by Marlan Davis:D

Back