You can type here any text you want

FAST wb02??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Superskwrl

Well i'm finally about to step up to the plate and order a FAST b2 for my turbo'd mustang (i know i know:rolleyes: sorry its a mustang)

My question is where should i place the wb02, in the dp or in the header leading to the turbo, the problem with puttin it before the turbo is that the merge is so close to the turbo that i could only easily put it in 1 bank

heres a pic of the the same setup on some1 else's car

http://www.turbomustangs.com/car_images/trent/installation/P5120028.JPG

Thanks
Ryan

According to what I have been told and we did this, you should place the WB 02 6 to 8 inches down the downpipe from the hot side of the turbo.

Good luck

I just finished my FAST install. I still haver to put the WBO2 in, but that is it. Anyway if you need any help or have any questions, let me know. If you use the factory fuel pump relay, that was the trickiest part. I got it all committed to memory now. :D Good luck!

Originally posted by Superskwrl

My question is where should i place the wb02, in the dp or in the header leading to the turbo, the problem with puttin it before the turbo is that the merge is so close to the turbo that i could only easily put it in 1 bank

In the downpipe, and tilted down so that condensation doesn't accumulate in the sensor element.

Thanks for the response guys, any thoughts on how far and where i should put it, ie on the inside/short side of the 90 etc.??

Thanks Again, hopefully ican still drive this car daily with the FAST

I put mine where the stock ecu was. Just drop your blower motor and you get plenty of room to work. Makes getting the harness out much easier too.

If there is a 90 in the pipe, put it on the outside of the turn rather than the inside. Sometimes at lower speeds you don't have a lot of air moving in the inside of the turn and it could throw the O2 readings off if that's where the sensor is. More of a precaution than a requirement.

Welcome Mustang dudes

I think it is cool that Mustangs and all kinds of Speed machines come here for help on tech. It helps me follow their tuning logic and gives me new ideas too.

Thanx,

Todd

Back