You can type here any text you want

FAST - wiring ESC - Pinout diagram

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

97bowtie

I have a FAST B2B system on a '93 LT1 Camaro. I picked up a knock sensor and module from an '85-'89 TPI car to use with the FAST. I'm having trouble locating the ESC signal wire that goes to the FAST unit. Does anyone know which wire it is? It doesn't appear to be labeled and I can't find any sort of pinout diagram. Also, does anyone know which wire going to the FAST box is a 12V ignition? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks. :) So it's the green wire for the ESC and the pink wire for the 12V ign. source, correct?

I looked up a 87 TPI car, on the knock module

A- not used
B- IGN 12V (pink) any 12v ign source
C- ESC Signal to ECM (black) to H-1 on the FAST ECM
D- Ground (brown)
E- SENSOR (blue)

InjectConnect said:
I looked up a 87 TPI car, on the knock module

A- not used
B- IGN 12V (pink) any 12v ign source
C- ESC Signal to ECM (black) to H-1 on the FAST ECM
D- Ground (brown)
E- SENSOR (blue)

OK, I assume these wire colors are the colors of the wires coming from the ESC connector? I don't have the ESC connector with the wires, all I have is the ESC module. Can I not just solder the wires right onto the leads on the ESC module? If I need the connector, do you happen to know the GM part number or know where I can find it? Also, when you refer to A, B, C, D, E, am I correct to think that when looking at the front of the ESC module, A is on the very left and E is on the very right? Sorry for all the seemingly dumb questions, but I want to make sure I get this right. Thanks for your help. :)

I would get a plug from a used harness, I would not solder them on. The letters are on the plug. If you can't locate one call me at my shop and we will try to find a used one or a new replacement plug.

Back