You can type here any text you want

FAST XFI cranking fuel

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CS99

How much cranking fuel do I need with 83lb injectors. I just want a rough idea of what my numbers should be at what engine temp. Should I have more as the temp gets colder ? This is for an 86GN

How much cranking fuel do I need with 83lb injectors. I just want a rough idea of what my numbers should be at what engine temp. Should I have more as the temp gets colder ? This is for an 86GN

This is mine... i have 83's but every build is different should be close though...

-Dan
cranking fuel.jpg

You probably have too much overall, yes more cold, average rule is 300% idle PW for a hot cranking fuel, you probably have 1.8ms idle x 3=5.4 ms hot, for gas, e85 might need a little bit more.

You probably have too much overall, yes more cold, average rule is 300% idle PW for a hot cranking fuel, you probably have 1.8ms idle x 3=5.4 ms hot, for gas, e85 might need a little bit more.

This is a e-85 car and starts right away and stays running after first crank and ANY temperature, when I do run gas i just highlight the whole graph and lower it a little....I too agree that it looks and prob is on the high side ,but it works,so Im not gonna mess with it

I was watching this thread so I can learn more about my system (BS3). What would an IAC table look like for 83#'s

This is a e-85 car and starts right away and stays running after first crank and ANY temperature, when I do run gas i just highlight the whole graph and lower it a little....I too agree that it looks and prob is on the high side ,but it works,so Im not gonna mess with it

I agree if it works for you DONT MESS WITH IT..

I was watching this thread so I can learn more about my system (BS3). What would an IAC table look like for 83#'s

Doesn;t matter really by injector size, it all depends what the engine likes to run at cold. Usually higher cold and less warm.

Back