You can type here any text you want

fastest on stock ECM (modified too)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tta1401

Was wanting to know how fast you could go on a stock ECM. Modified and bone stock ECM is cool. Trying to do some research on this. Don't really have the money to buy a FAST system. I am in the process of gathering parts for my rebuild. Going to use stock block(30 over, girdled, billet main caps), TRW pistons, stock crank, stock rods and fully ported stock heads. The rest is still up in the air and still researching. I believe 9's are reachable w/ stock ECM. What do you guys think?

BTW- is there a extreme extender chip that allows you to run a big injector like a 72 pounder or do I still have to get the ECM modified to work w/ anything over 50 pounders? I thought I read it somewhere but I can't find it.

TIA,

9's are reachable

if my car would hook I'd be there

working on that now

9's by end of year for sure

of course couldnt do it without Erics chip tuning ;)

see sig

there are a couple breaking 9's with stock ecm but not many that I know of

That is good to know. I don't plan on going that fast that soon. Just going one step at a time. Just going to shoot for mid 10's by next summer. What injectors are you using? I plan on keeping the trans+/extender set-up that I have now.

delphia 75's

I'm seeing around 80-81% duty cycle on them 130+ mph passes

I'm going trans+ and LT1 m.a.f. but gonna stick with ERIC till he gets sick of me ...:D

still got stock m.a.f up till now

ps: if you plan to go that far with stock ecm direct scan is a must have not a would like to have

Now when you get your ECM modified for low imp. injectors, that is a one time deal, right? Are you happy w/ those 75's? I still want my car to be streetable. I saw a thread a couple of days ago about TurbBob's (I believe) new extreme extender chip for Siemen's 72's and people were liking them alot. I might go that route too. Let us know when you reach the 9's.:D

yeah computer driver change is one time deal

turbo Bob can hook ya up on that

no problem with 75's I like em

turbo Bobs setup sounds good too and a good guy to deal with also

I'm aiming to try my luck in november which is the last month tracks are open out these parts but thats a hope right now since we been spending our weekends looking at houses so might end up too busy selling, buying and moving. soon if possible since I found a place I like now. might have a little to do with the 30x40 garage out back :) and out in the country...city life sucks

Back