You can type here any text you want

Fastest real TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
To my knowlege, that car hasn't made a pass yet, so how is it the fastest TTA? What if it doesn't hold together through a full pass and you posted too soon!:eek:

Just bustin your stones:D

Originally posted by Grumpy
and it's white :p
Its a real TTA and used to be fast. Now its going to be really fast :)

Hey, who let you back in? :D Welcome back

Originally posted by RobR
Its a real TTA and used to be fast. Now its going to be really fast :)

Hey, who let you back in? :D Welcome back

they left the back door open and I snuck in :p This car should kick ass!!! look at thier "other" cars :cool:

We have 15 hits on the car about 5 hits per outing. We made some shakedown passes at a Buick track rental at MIR and I have rented MIR a couple of times.

The car is a hand full to say the least. My brother and I are getting used to all the maintenance. It is a ton of work at the track and afterwards. But we are learning alot and getting it done.

A friend of mind is handling the clutch and helping us overall. He drives a 6 second IHRA pro stock. You have to make minor adjustments and the motor tune and clutch tune need to go hand in hand.

We have been focusing on the 1/8 but we ran 7.50's letting of at the 1000 foot. We ran it out a couple of times and ran 193mph at 20psi, leaving really soft at 3100lbs.

This car was built to run high 6's at over 200 and it will in time. All I can say is test, test, test and more testing that what we are focusing on.

I will be wandering around BG Wed-Sat. Not bringing any cars, just delivering some parts.

Robert

Originally posted by RobCrisafulli
....Snip....This car was built to run high 6's at over 200 and it will in time. All I can say is test, test, test and more testing that what we are focusing on.....

Robert

The Rains/Carrol TTA weighs 5,000 pounds to keep it on the ground over 200 mph on the Salt Flats....3100 pounds will come airborne pretty easy, do you have an anchor you can deploy while airborne? ;)

Originally posted by RobCrisafulli

We have been focusing on the 1/8 but we ran 7.50's letting of at the 1000 foot. We ran it out a couple of times and ran 193mph at 20psi, leaving really soft at 3100lbs.

This car was built to run high 6's at over 200 and it will in time. All I can say is test, test, test and more testing that what we are focusing on.

Robert
Talked to Steven a lot about the car last night at our kids band concert. Really a wicked car :) Looking forward to seeing it run down the track.

Back