Fat Nat...a true gentleman and great seller

Darkstar72

Got a few items off of Fat Nat this week for my 87 T and I couldn’t be more pleased with the whole deal. He even put up with my pestering asking about shipment. Items were packaged so well that I have no doubt Ace Ventura himself could have delivered this to me with no harm to the contents inside. Another smooth transaction and keeping my build/mod budget under control.

Got a few items off of Fat Nat this week for my 87 T and I couldn’t be more pleased with the whole deal. He even put up with my pestering asking about shipment. Items were packaged so well that I have no doubt Ace Ventura himself could have delivered this to me with no harm to the contents inside. Another smooth transaction and keeping my build/mod budget under control.
You are about the only one that I have ever heard say that has got there build/mod budget under control. Kudos to you. Yes FatNat is a good seller

Well...under control for now. Let’s see what happens once we go to put on all the nice, newer parts once we get started on it. That’s usually where things spiral out of control for me. LOL.