Fatherhood, part 2

6APPEAL

Well, it official. Child # 2 is due 8/31/06 :biggrin: . Got to hear the heartbeat and see the peanut on the sonagram yesterday :tongue: . I love my daughter, but I keep whispering boy, boy, boy, boy in my wife's ear while she sleeps ;) . Let's see, I'll be 40 when this one gets here, when do I get to retire? :eek: TIA
John

Congrats on the good news!

Enjoy the next few months of peace and quiet. ;)

I've got a wonderful daughter (10) and son (5) myself and couldn't be happier.

Congrats!!!

That's truly great news and wish your family all the best.

I have two boys ages 3 and 5.... :) We were hoping for a girl the last time around, ding, ding... Well anyway are 3 year is just as sweet as a girl , well until he makes the 5 year old cry that is :D Kids are great!

6APPEAL

What were you doing New Years Eve? :eek: I was born 8/29 so my parents were holiday humpers too, so dont worry. Congrats

Blwn87 said:
6APPEAL

What were you doing New Years Eve? :eek: I was born 8/29 so my parents were holiday humpers too, so dont worry. Congrats

:D Dude I almost got a stomach cramp, that's some seriously funny ShXt:D

Actually, doing the count back, it puts us at Thanksgiving. Which in 2005 happened to be one day before our daughters birthday ;) ! She is 7 weeks today. The due date of our daughter got moved around 3 times, so I imagine this one will also. I might be at Nats alone this year since that will be right at the end of her 2nd trimester and she could not travel during her 3rd trimester with our daughter. Let me think about what I might want to buy at Nats :rolleyes: . Or maybe that's sell :eek: :( ???