You can type here any text you want

Fayetteville, NC Area?????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rice Killa

Got Rice???
are there any members around this area. i spoke with ben, but he'll be gone for a while.

Not to far from you!

BWR is just a few minutes up 95 from you!

sounds good...... wouldn't mind getting together sometimes. and with the problems i keep having i sure could use some help :)

Unfortunately i only get F'ville when we go to the drag strip. Should be ready for some test-n-tuning in March, i will give you a holla before we go.
BWR is close to you, and can handle any problems you have.

Geoff

HeloCrewChief is from Ft. Bragg

Buicks4speed is located in Hope Mills

Ann Snyder is in town

SlickTR is north of you in Cameron about 10 miles or so

Chris Wh1 is another Fayetteville resident

1985WH1 is in Spring Lake

You have quite a few turbo Buick folks nearby. :)

I live in clayton. Its about 55 miles from Fayettnam. I've been at Bens a couple of times to help him with the Buicks and do some drinking :biggrin:. I'll probably be moving up to the Greenvilla area in the near future. If you need any parts and have some time to kill you can shoot up 95 and hop on 64 or 264 and come up to Gbodyparts.

I'm in Fayetteville, I moved to Bragg earlier this year but have been gone. Just got back last month, I haven't had the chance to get out and meet anyone but I have spoke to Ben on the phone a couple times. I drive my GN around town all the time but I have yet to see another one on the road. I saw one on a trailer in Sanford last month when I first got back. I followed him for a couple blocks but it was late, I wasnt in the GN, and I didnt want to freak the guy out so I turned around. We should have some type of get together.

I live in clayton. Its about 55 miles from Fayettnam. I've been at Bens a couple of times to help him with the Buicks and do some drinking :biggrin:. I'll probably be moving up to the Greenvilla area in the near future. If you need any parts and have some time to kill you can shoot up 95 and hop on 64 or 264 and come up to Gbodyparts.

that is def one of my near future plans.... hopefully my bike sells monday and i can have a little fun :biggrin:

I'm in Fayetteville, I moved to Bragg earlier this year but have been gone. Just got back last month, I haven't had the chance to get out and meet anyone but I have spoke to Ben on the phone a couple times. I drive my GN around town all the time but I have yet to see another one on the road. I saw one on a trailer in Sanford last month when I first got back. I followed him for a couple blocks but it was late, I wasnt in the GN, and I didnt want to freak the guy out so I turned around. We should have some type of get together.
i drive mine everyday and haven't seen another TR yet lol. give me a call and we can get together sometime 601-596-2613 craig

Back