Featherlite 24'…comments please

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
I know, I know…this is my second post about purchasing an aluminum trailer…In my previous thread, I asked about Haulmark Vs. ATC…but now I just found out about FEATHERLITEtrailers (especially model 4926) which I didn't know about but by judging from the pictures they look very nice, appear to be very well built, and I've read nothing but good comments on them but I was wondering is someone here has one?
My "dream trailer" if I can call it like that, would be a black model 4926, 24' with a left side escape door, finished aluminium walls and ceiling, aluminum cabinets, and in-floor recessed winch and spare tire compartment, an electric tongue jack, 8 bolt axles and maybe a few more goodies…Oh yeah…some nice aluminum wheels too. Something similar to this:
5817e22cad3a227c2f4ac9a7.jpg
5817e22cb23a22c435d5fe8a.jpg
5817e22cb43a227027ca367f.jpg
yes.gif

Like I said, does anyone here has some experience with them and a few comments please?
Thanks,

Claude.
wink.gif

We had the 28' version w/ the V nose. SUPER NICE unit! we also had a 24' Awning on it.
BAD deal on the awning was it had horizontal supports that made entry from either end sketchy.
If I had done it again, I'd have one w/ the outboard folding legs, like a car port.

Another trlr I've had was a Goldrush. All I can say is "WOW! (y)(y)
http://www.goldrushinc.com/component/hotproperty/?view=type&id=4

NOT CHEAP... However, I used mine for 5 yrs, kept it indoors, and sold it for very near what I pd for it. Had guys in line to buy it.:D

If you plan to work inside the trailer, you might consider a white or tan exterior.

A black trailer in the sunshine will be real hot inside!

The reason I was looking for black is because I've had my whiteone for 16 years now and I had a red one before that but never a black one… and also my girlfriend likes black...:rolleyes:

Claude. ;)

P.S: If it's hotter inside, aren't there less chances of humidity?

Hey how did u just find out about featgerlights I told you about them 2 weeks ago. I will gladly accept any gifts for my guidance.

Good quality trailers. imo

Hey how did u just find out about featgerlights I told you about them 2 weeks ago. I will gladly accept any gifts for my guidance.

Good quality trailers. imo
Well…let me put it this way: I found out about them THANKS to you! (y)

Claude. :)

Grey or maybe 2 tone to match the Buick and tow rig
3b11174409fb96c1aa84f015d1580466.jpg
268e9254e6549d509d2929c167f7c889.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Grey or maybe 2 tone to match the Buick and tow rig
Funny you mention this…They're showing one like that on their website…! LINK: http://www.fthr.com/products/car-trailers/bumper-pull/4926-car-trailer
Looks great but I also have a red Chevelle which I'm not sure would fit nice with it… I thought that black would fit with any car color… BTW…beautiful WH1 ! (y)
and
I'm telling you... Black will be hot inside, plus it's a PITA to keep it looking clean.

White is best & is easier to resell at a later date.

Probably want at least two roof vents. One at each end with covers something like these: https://www.amazon.com/Camco-40433-...id=1479848262&sr=8-11&keywords=RV+vent+covers
Well not to contradict you but as far as maintenance go, I'm pretty picky with the white one I currently have so black or any other color, it would always be clean…:) ...and about the roof vents, not 100% sold on them because after a few years, the become brittle and shatter like glass due to the sun's UV rays and ultimately let water seep inside… o_O I'd rather not have any hole in the roof.

Claude

P.S: I e-mailed Featherlite yesterday for more detailed info but haven't got any reply yet...:(