FEELER: '87 Regal Limited, Turbo T

I had the exact car you are looking for,but I also had the landua roof,twilight centennial.. Bryan Weavey from g body parts has it,,maybe he restored it by now..

I am not 100% sure that I want to sell this car. I am and have been looking for a white Limited with all the same options this one has. If I cant trade for a white one (if it doesn't have an Astroroof, leather, cornering and coach lights don't bother contacting me) or get at or close to my asking price, I will keep this car.

1987 Buick Regal Limited Turbo T, 63,000 original, one-owner, never modded miles! This car has about all the options you could get! RARE Astroroof, leather interior, padded top, cornering lights, coach lights, stainless trim, ICE-COLD A/C, power windows, locks, power antenna (that works!!), cruise, tilt, AM/FM cassette, G80, ALL ORIGINAL!! Never been modded, never been raced, never seen snow or salt! Great driver, good mechanicals, would not be afraid to drive across the country. Grandpa sleeper version of the Grand National and WAY more rare, only 1035 Limited "T's" were built in '87, not very many of them were optioned like this one! I will take more detail pics for SERIOUS buyers or traders!

$17,995

ASC_9565-L.jpg

ASC_9567-L.jpg

BSC_9625-L.jpg

BSC_9630-L.jpg

BSC_9636-L.jpg

BSC_9638-L.jpg

BSC_9641-L.jpg

BSC_9643-L.jpg
I had the exact car you are looking for,but I also had the landua roof,twilight centennial.. Bryan Weavey from g body parts has it,,maybe he restored it by now..
Nevermind I see the padded roof..lol

What happen with Bryan..he won't sell my old car..it needed a lot of work to get to the quality of your car....but you will never find one like ours....paint it white

Bump - situations have changed and this car needs to go. This is a super nice car, not perfect, but very solid and honest car.

Love this car! It has some rare and unique options especially astro roof, coach and cornering lights. If I were in the market, I'd check this one out. GLWS.

John, more pics please. I have all of my relatives in WI and this would be a good reason to come visit.

Last edited: