You can type here any text you want

Feeler Ad..... WH1

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing, the economy is in a recession,the stock market is in the ****ter,most 401k's are no better than food stamps but we all come with cash for our GN's. The shop guys I know, Otto ,Joe @ JW and Bill Carlquist are backed up with work . I'm trying to retire and my wife keeps asking "how much have you put in that car?" and I reply "what car" ," oh, the Gn not that much ". Only in America ! I love it. Jim Mag

Joe @ JW and Bill Carlquist are backed up with work .
yep, Joe @ JW has a 4-6 month waiting list. not everyone is hurting. only those who are foolish with their money and spend more then they make and live beyond their means and are swimming in debt. those people will be sorry as they grow older and will likely be very miserable.

anyone who says money doesnt make you happy and secure never had any.

have no idea who owned it several years ago

Was owned by David Steeves. He was my insurance agent and friend for years. Even raced his GNX on Rt 15 with my GN years ago. How many people can say they raced against their insurance agent???:D He got rid of the X as well. Now has a restored 69 Hurst Olds that was recently featured in Hemmings Muscle Car magazine. Got some pics of the car sold in this thread kicking around somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back