You can type here any text you want

Fender roller for locals or will ship

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
I have a fender roller setup (eastwood) with heat gun and so on. I have done several cars and it does a nice job. I am located between york and Hanover pa. If your close by your welcome to stop in and pick it up. The catch you ask... Just bring it back in a week or 2 along with a 12 pack of Land shark.
Or If you perfer me to do it for you I will for $80.00 including reair any paint that may crack under the edge. Most times it does not but some repaint cars the paint is very hard and will not take the bend even with heat. No bigh deal to seal and paint the small are that rolled up.

If your out of the area I can ship it but you its going to cost $40.00 or so to ship as its quite heavy and you will need to ship it back in a timley manner. So $80..00 or so total investment.

Are there any good pics on here of the quarters after its been rolled?

maybe can't remember but i can take some your basicly taking the the top center of the wheel arch and going down each side about 10 inches, so from a staning view the car looks the same the lower edges are not touched, you just pinch it back to the inner. Some people just use a cut off wheel or sawzall and cut them off.

Best guess: how much more tire can you fit under there after the process? Was always curious...

I dont think.its like a frame notch. Its more for cars that the inner lip.scrapes over bumps etc.

Best guess: how much more tire can you fit under there after the process? Was always curious...

I would say about 20 more mm...so you can step up from a 255 to a 275 for example. Of course all cars a little different though. Some can run the 275 without rolling, while others will still not be able to run the 275 after rolling them. A ton of factors come into play.

Thanks. I realize there are car-to-car differences and one size won't fit all--but that is still a pretty good increase for not having to butcher the car.

Back