You can type here any text you want

Festival TT/A wanted !!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
twinvipers said:
For the right car, I'll spend enough.

Want a perfect, bone stock one.

Tell the rest of us what it that you know that we don't... ;)

Expecting these TTAs to increase in value someday? :)

Lee_Burough said:
Tell the rest of us what it that you know that we don't... ;)

Expecting these TTAs to increase in value someday? :)

That is what I am expecting and why I am hanging on to my 5K mile Festival Car. :biggrin:

- Dave

Twinvipers, I'll sell you mine if we can both agree on the price. It currently has 2,500 original miles on it. Cloth interior/ T-Tops all stock with original Gatorback tires and spark plug wires on it. Still has the new car smell inside. I'm the 2nd owner (car came from Oklahoma City, OK).

Send me an email at tta197@yahoo.com

are the cloth/hardtop cars called festival cars also ? how many of those around ? any for sale ?

twinvipers said:
are the cloth/hardtop cars called festival cars also ? how many of those around ? any for sale ?

The Cloth/Hardtop cars are not festival cars. They made 15 of these. One burned up so at least 14 are left.

- Dave

twinvipers said:
Thanks for the info.

Know of any HT's for sale ?

The only one I know about is a Leather/Hardtop with 7K miles on it. It is owned by Bryan Turner ("TwoBryans"). He is in Richmond, Virginia. Last time I saw it for sale he wanted $30K for it, which was back in April. His number is (804) 426-3600

Here is a link to some pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/76924337oYLDzf
- Dave

I own a cloth T-top car, what are the chances it's a Festival car? (I know, I know, I could go pay PHS for the info...)

pvt num 11 said:
I own a cloth T-top car, what are the chances it's a Festival car? (I know, I know, I could go pay PHS for the info...)

One quick way is to take the rear tag off and there should be a number there in black or red crayon type pen. They put the festival car numbers there. Unless someone washed or waxed it off! :eek:

davege:
The only one I know about is a Leather/Hardtop with 7K miles on it. It is owned by Bryan Turner ("TwoBryans"). He is in Richmond, Virginia. Last time I saw it for sale he wanted $30K for it, which was back in April. His number is (804) 426-3600

He does not want to sell that car. He's out fishing. I've tryed to contact him and it goes no where. As soon as I said I wanted to schedule a visit to come see the car that was the end of him. I would not waste my time with it or him. :mad:

phillyturbosix said:
He does not want to sell that car. He's out fishing. I've tryed to contact him and it goes no where. As soon as I said I wanted to schedule a visit to come see the car that was the end of him. I would not waste my time with it or him. :mad:

Jim,

I contacted him back in March before I bought this one, since I bought my Limited from him, and he was Dead set at 27K MINUS the Owners Kit/Jacket and all the other stuff he had with it. I came THIS close, but I just didn't want to Spend that much........

phillyturbosix said:
One quick way is to take the rear tag off and there should be a number there in black or red crayon type pen. They put the festival car numbers there. Unless someone washed or waxed it off! :eek:

Jim,
My car never had the crayon markings on it. Using the rule: if the car does not have any markings on it, it is not a Festival Car. ..Is not true...

I was fortunate enough, I have the paperwork which shows the Indy documentation (Registration wich indicated the plate number). This came with the car when I bought it.

- Dave

Back