You can type here any text you want

FG replacement wing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louie L.

Habitual Line Stepper
Staff member
Anyone know how long shipping via truck takes with one of these. Either would be coming from the NC area to Florida? car is almost out of the paint shop and i have yet to order:eek: a wing..

I would say that you should allow a week to go that distance. The part that takes the most time is them actually getting it picked up and out the door. I would try asking the company that you're ordering it from about what time you should be looking at for getting it.

Order it soon. F-Body Motorsports was out of stock when I called 2 weeks ago. A friend was visiting Charlotte, and I was hoping to save the shipping cost.

Well i just got the news that the car wont be done till after Xmas:( ..Oh well so i have a bit more time. I believe there is some one in Fl who may sell them . That would be great ..im willing to take a drive to pick one up.. Well see..

Just picked one up from G&T Fiberglass in Connecticut. I haven't put it on yet, but it looks good. He's been making them for 8 years and supplies several other distributors. He said the original mold was taken off a TTA.

i got the car and the proto type wing from g&t fiberglass in my shop and it was a white 88ta 305 tune port with a grey interior. the guy also built a hood for the car. i bought the car from his brother in law or brother last febuary . the reason i bought the car was for the rear spoiler it looks good and fits well. if anybody wants to come over and take a look at it before they buy one . just email me and we will set it up james

Back