Fiberglass body parts

Darth LC2

Muscle Building
I have access to some brand new fiberglass body parts for a 81-87 regal g-body. There are 2 frt. fenders, 2-doors, frt. and back bumbers, and a trunk lid. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Originally posted by Darth LC2
I have access to some brand new fiberglass body parts for a 81-87 regal g-body. There are 2 frt. fenders, 2-doors, frt. and back bumbers, and a trunk lid. Let me know if anyone is interested.
i have never herd of fg fenders for the g-body. only on a 1 peice front end. how much? do you have any photo's? thanks len

I was wondering who made the fenders too since all you see available are complete front ends these days.

Originally posted by Michael McCoy
I was wondering who made the fenders too since all you see available are complete front ends these days.
if fenders are avabile. i just gotta have a set!

Len....

You know our buddy up north (across the border) can make them for you. BTW, I need a converter for my new project. You in the shop today?

Thanks, Bill

Re: Len....

Originally posted by TurboBill
You know our buddy up north (across the border) can make them for you. BTW, I need a converter for my new project. You in the shop today?

Thanks, Bill
ill be in the shop for the rest of my life! :)

I am intersted in the decklid and bumpers.

is the decklid bolt on or pin on?

do the bumpers have the plastic inserts?

Sorry for the delay in response. I will get a breakdown in price for yall over the weekend. I think the name on the boxes said parts unlimited. They are brand new never mounted parts. Sorry I did not have more detailed info for yall I've been swamped at the job.

I'm sorry if I appear to be stringing everyone along.:( I guess the guy the parts were originally ordered for wants them now. I dunno what the hell is going on. But I do apologize for getting anyone's hopes up.

You actually did everyone a favor.
The Unlimited stuff is really low quality!
I have had good luck with Glasstek.

they list a fiberglass bolt on front end....anyone use any of the parts from them, any good, pics???