You can type here any text you want

fiberglass corvette body go-cart

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

we2man

I have a go-cart with a fiberglass body looks like a 80 thru 82 model! It has a 5-hp engine. It ran great when we put it in storage last winter. My son has simply outgrown it.We also have a two seater go cart with a 5hp engine.If interested we can work out a package deal. I tried to talk him into painting it black and silver like the silver anniversary pace car! but he's not into it anymore. He wants a jeep wrangler instead! If anyones interested just make an offer. I'll try to load some pics later.

fiberglass body corvette

The price for the vette is $250.00 OBO Who knows you just might get a two for one speacial!!!! Im in cleveland tn.37311

If i where you

the price for the vette is $250.00 obo who knows you just might get a two for one speacial!!!! Im in cleveland tn.37311

id up the price . If the corvette body is in good shape its worth about a grand alone. Your gonna make some kid very happy at that price. Bump for a good deal

fiberglass corvette

There is a guy coming to look at it today! If he does not buy it i'll post some pictures tonite thanks!

Back