You can type here any text you want

Finally got a race damn!(bout time)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KENAN_JAMES

Went to show my friends car to a guy who wanted to buy it(67 cougar 351 cleveland 4 on the floor body is mint interior needs work 7500 obo nice car).The guy likes it but tell me his friend has a camaro thats the baddest car on the street :p. O'really i say i tell him about my buick ans he says this guys car can't be beat. So i tell him i come back and shown him my ride. So later that day i bring the car back and the camaro is park out front:D. I pull up and they come over and look the car over and completly disrspect the Buick. They see its a V6 and say no way this is not even a muscle car :eek:. I laugh and say well it will eat that camaro over there. You have never seen eight grown men laugh so hard. They tell me to come look at a real car the camaro is an 86 Iroc has a sb 400 trans and rear end and the guy says he got over 7K in the engine and tranny. And there was no way my V6 would have a chance. His cheerleaders tell me not to race him because it's lighting quick and it wouldn't be a race. I say well i am a non beilever could you show me what a real car looks like. So the guy says "brings that peice of **** out here and get spanked. As we pull on to the street the guy says lets run for a 100 bucks at this point i actually almost thought there was a chance i could lose:rolleyes:. So like a fool i decline and man was that dumb. We go to a stop light up the street from where we started and it was on.Lights goes green and he actually jumped out on me o half a car(damn wheel spin) but as soon as my 215/65 got grip i walked by him at least three cars right in front of all his boys.We raced at least five more times stop light 2 stop light every time i would walk away from him like he was stand still.:cool:. The guy was pissed to say the least his buddy's couldn't understand how i beat him in a 6 they looked the car over again and there was no more laughing. Now they want to ask questions. He came back but immediatly left saying he would race me again for 500 bucks he just needed better tires(maybe NOS) i thought. Any way i was so upset, would have been easy money.I hope he races me again but i doubt it. ;).

Way to educate those Chevy guys! I predict most if not all of that bunch/ camp may be future Turbo Buick owners after witnessing the power of the mighty LC2!! :cool:

Put some tires on, some good gas in it, crank up the boost, and take his $500.

You handled that with class. Those idiots have no clue. Let them orgasm over their IROCs. LOL!

I remember when IROCS came out, they were like a joke.

I know some had 350's, but even them I would absolutely destroy in my tired 3.08 geared, peg leg 69 GS.

Those were the dark days for camaro that's for sure.

Back