finally! Have Gran Turismo!!

I'm having better response out of modding the 04 GTO. Been doing most of my ass kickin with it.......578 hp and still have the stage 3 NA tune and the blower yet to bolt on..........:cool:

My copy has been sitting on the corner of my desk all day shouting, 'Is it five o'clock yet?!' I am SO stoked.......I wonder if I'll get to bed before sun-up?

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
My copy has been sitting on the corner of my desk all day shouting, 'Is it five o'clock yet?!' I am SO stoked.......I wonder if I'll get to bed before sun-up?

:word: i even bought the PS@ to play it on today

ok, I read this thread, then jumped in my car, ran over to EBGAMES and bought it. Can't wait to play!!!!! GT3 was flat out awesome, I can't wait to see what this game looks like

you can start off with a GNX...

Originally posted by jpratt
Can you start off with the GNX or do you have to earn it? Not too familiar with the GT series.

how do i transfer my liscenses and credits from gt3 still have my data saved and have the mem card in but cant figure it out?

I have the GNx with everything done to it. Even with the stage four turbo kit and intercooler with nitrous and everything else done to the engine I only have 600 odd HP i think. Best quater mile to date is a 10.1 traction limited.

I cant pass the B license yet. Stuck on 2 courses. I keep falling of the track.

for those that have the GNX as of yet....

when you are at HOME, and the GN is selected, isnt that the sweetest "non" real picture you have ever seen?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I got my GNX to run a 12.6, with stock tires. Hoping to get some stickies and see what I pull. I too have stage four turbo kit, and pushing around 600hp. sucks you have to buy a clutch, but when installed, its almost like a bump n go 200r4!!! Woohoo, this thing is sweet! Still havent got my online to work though.

Scott

i got the game last nite n cant stop playing. im just wondering how you use the nitrous. anyone know? its so much harder to drive than GT3...damn realisticness....any answers about the NOS will be appreciated.

how do you modify it? and where is the drag strip????

Originally posted by Tony87gn
I have the GNx with everything done to it. Even with the stage four turbo kit and intercooler with nitrous and everything else done to the engine I only have 600 odd HP i think. Best quater mile to date is a 10.1 traction limited.

how do i change the setting so i am not sittin inside the car? i like driving from outside better :dunno:

Bought the game yesterday---GNX handles like a TANK---and a poor one at that---you want some pics????---i will take some on the 60" bid screen if you want------but it handles like a "BRICK":D :cool: :eek:

Geoff

Originally posted by arista5
how do i change the setting so i am not sittin inside the car? i like driving from outside better :dunno:
Select button

Originally posted by FlyinGN
how do you modify it? and where is the drag strip????
Go to the USA car where you bought your GNX, enter the Buick place (again, where you got the GNX) and you'll see the tuning place. The track I've been using to run my quater is the 'Vegas track under 'Speed And Power'....way to the right of 'Home'.

I put about 6 hours into it last night and still show the game as 1.6% complete. That's awesome. Even with all the fun I've had so far building and racing my GNX- I spent probably and hour taking photos of it and watching the slideshow! This is so sweet. The graphics at time are downright obscene.....like racing at El Capitan- holy $h!t, man.

select will change the view. the track is in the upper right hand corner and its a green sign to click on... LV speedway.

Does anyone no the code to get all the Licenses. I know that there was one for GT3. Man those things irritate me!!!:mad:
Bought the GNX it really sucks you can only get it upto about 600HP. Where is the stage motor option?:D The game is sick though.

yea cheat codes would be cool.

anyone know how to get rid(sell) a car that I bought by mistake?? lol
How do I get $$ for better cars??