finally! Have Gran Turismo!!

FlyinGN

all show no go
just picked it up! My Son and I are gonna have sore thumbs tonight! :) Actually only I will. He has a steering wheel and pedals lol

Got my copy today as well. The GNX is awesome. You can't spool it or anything though and you don't really notice any whine.

I've almost got enough cash to buy the GNX...I'm pumped, I'm so glad this finally came out.

If you have GT3 data saved you can transfer your licenses and $100,000 over to GT4. You can buy new as well as older muscle cars.......Chevelles, Camaros, Vettes, Cudas, Chargers,Mustangs, GTOs, and even a Superbird. There's a 500+ hp 62 Skylark in here but it's kinda pricey..............lots of cool new things.

WHERE did you all get this!?!?!?!?!??! I went to TWO Best Buys, a Wal Mart, and a Target in my area to no avail. They all said it would be coming out on Thursday... I knew it was shipping on the 22nd, though. I was confused.

Go to a actual game store like EB, or Gamestop.

I paid for mine 6 mon. ago and picked it up yesterday.

Originally posted by djork
WHERE did you all get this!?!?!?!?!??! I went to TWO Best Buys, a Wal Mart, and a Target in my area to no avail. They all said it would be coming out on Thursday... I knew it was shipping on the 22nd, though. I was confused.

I had the 5 dollar preorder card from best buy. They didnt have it and told me either today or tomorrow which is B.S. I wanted it the day it came out, so I went to EBgames and purchased it. Best Buy can keep my 5 bucks. If smaller companies like EBgames and Gamestop can get it before a Big company like Best Buy, they don't deserve my business. I will never preorder anything from Best Buy again. Luckily, I didnt pay the full amount!

Scott

So, who is up for online gameplay? Maybe us guys should get together on a night or something! up to 6 guys via LAN can race!

I too ordered mine months ago from EB games.. my ps2 was acting flakey so I got a new ps 2 (smaller size) player too :)

Got mine from GameStop. I wish Best Buy could just get their act together, man... they fed me a load of crap too. :)

Make sure you get the GNX as soon as possible, There were only 547 of them, and once they've been won or bought, that's it.

I'll be damned pissed when I purchase GT4 and try to buy a GNX to find out they've all been bought or won! :mad:

It won't let me have an alky kit for my GNX.............I'm pissed.......:mad:

Can you start off with the GNX or do you have to earn it? Not too familiar with the GT series.

i picked mine up today from the navy NEX.....

spent my first 110,000 on the GNX, only to run 12.91....ouch

my 25k GN (and thats a stretch) can do 12.17......but still fun so far....probably going to play this non stop for days...