You can type here any text you want

Finally !!!! It runs !!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
needs this trick ballar combination power bulge and hood scoop and engine compartment vent

civichoodroof.jpg

w t f !.......... Nice sleeper there bud.

Needs this trick ballar combination power bulge and hood scoop and engine compartment vent

Civichoodroof.jpg

Engine compartment vent? Thats a sunroof. You can clearly see what it is and should be no where near the engine. WTF?:confused: I don't know if thats innovation at it's finest or just moronic?

Speaking of innovation here's a few examples.

33010010525_large.jpg

leaf%20blower%201.jpg

leaf%20blower%202.jpg

leafblower-sized.jpg

This one actually isn't as bad.

Garage Mechanic Ghetto-Rigs Subaru Impreza With Eaton Supercharger - Supercharged Subaru Impreza - Jalopnik

Also this website has numerous pics of stipud people with worse cars like the ones in these pics except for Gumpy that car's gonna be fun.

Heferito.com - Riceboy, Riceboys, Ricers, Modified cars, mods, Sentra, Altima, CAI, Honda, Import Parts, NOS Systems, Nitrous Oxide, Fast Cars

CONGRATS!!!

now get that car on a trailer and hope to see you in North Carolinina!!!!

JD

nahhh.. Scott wouldn't let me run in the street tire class.. As soon as I "looked" into it a rule was made just for "Regals and TTAs " :p any racing goin on down there in Florida ??? Ill be down in a few weeks :cool:

signed
"Snowbird" :cool:

nahhh.. Scott wouldn't let me run in the street tire class.. As soon as I "looked" into it a rule was made just for "Regals and TTAs " :p any racing goin on down there in Florida ??? Ill be down in a few weeks :cool:

signed
"Snowbird" :cool:

Have a track rental on the 27th and old town on 28th
come on DOWN!!!!

JD

Engine compartment vent? Thats a sunroof. You can clearly see what it is and should be no where near the engine. WTF?:confused: I don't know if thats innovation at it's finest or just moronic?

Yes I know what it is that's kind of the point.

Back