28x9" MT slicks
best time with 23-24lbs with a 10lbs launch 10.48 at 129.19 with a 1.51 60ft
ticket run down
60ft 1.51
330ft 4.32
1/8 6.70 at 103.51
1000ft 8.75
1/4 10.48 at 129.19

That's great. How do you like the ME-r setup with the wb correction? I'm curious to see how it works as I have it as well but motor is still apart...:frown: TIA Congats on your new best!!!

good times

Grates on the good times.. was this on pump gas and alky? you need to come up this way some time. i'm in the fort payne, alabama area. close to chatt tenn,

Thanks guys

i'll have to take you up on that Windmill...it's fun to go to other tracks....i am running 100 unleaded...a Circle K sells it 3 miles from my house...extra insurance as i call it:)

turboculosis...i am very surprised more people is not running the ME-R especially with the wbo2..i love mine...makes tuning very easily....i just keep my eye on the knock gauge and it adds or takes fuel out as needed...i can look at the fuel correction on my scanmaster and go up or down on the thumb wheel so it doesn't have to add or take out............Bob

You wouldnt happen to know your injector duty cycle with one pump and the 72s?

Thanks,
Rob (Bobs son)

a buddy of mine saw you run and said the car looked good and ran stong..you going to to try to make some money this sat if it don't rain at grudgefest.:biggrin:

a buddy of mine saw you run and said the car looked good and ran stong..you going to to try to make some money this sat if it don't rain at grudgefest.:biggrin:

yes, money is a good thing:D we are leaving early Saturday morning to be there when the gates open..............Bob

Thanks

Congrats on your times :) What kind of timing are you running?

i am running 21 degrees. i can go to 24 degrees but i'm scared:smile: going to leave everything alone and work on 60 footing the car...........Bob