You can type here any text you want

Finally!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
Finally I have a kill!!!!!A coworker has a 1999 Formula with the LS6? 350 hp motor that is stock except a cold air kit and a 175hp N2o shot.Well after prodding him over the summer with how fast I thought my car was,he decided to shut me up.Now I am not a drag racer in the least but I was really wanting to beat him.We decided on a nice 4 lane devided highway in a less congested area.We also decided on a rolling start since the area turned out to be pretty busy that day.So there I am looking over at Jim who has this s@#t eating grin on his face like I had no idea what I was in for.I had no reason to think I would even come close to his car as I have seen this thing in action without the juice.I was pleasantly surprised.More like he was!!!We started at 5 mph side by side and as soon as he started to go I laid on it.I was dragging the brakes while keeping about 6-8 lbs of boost.When I released the brake I pulled ahead of him about a 1/2 length.I could hear his tires squelling for traction but there was way to much power for those 295s he had on the back.I stayed exactly a 1/2 length ahead the whole way.I was pushing 28lbs of boost when my intercooler pipe blew off the turbo.Luckily I had just passed the finish line.He told me after that he might of blown his tranny since now it is shifting constantly.Wahoo

Was he on the juice too? Thats sweet if he was. Yet another smack talker that will now pass down the word to his friends in conversation " dude watch out for thoes things they are FAST!!" hahah.

Was he on the juice too? Thats sweet if he was. Yet another smack talker that will now pass down the word to his friends in conversation " dude watch out for thoes things they are FAST!!" hahah.
good kill, but isnt the 99 fbody an LS1, not LS6 which is rated 405? Good kill either way:D

yeah, even the formulas are still ls-1s, right? just ones that make a bit more power than the others?

ls1

are all rated at 330ish...same in camaro z28 or ss or trans am.....(in truth they put out a bit more.....most stock examples make about 305-320 at the wheels)

Back