You can type here any text you want

Fire Sale

• Thread starter Thread starter brewmeister7
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
B

brewmeister7

Hello fellas,
Due to the fact that my lifes dream of owning a Ferrari has become real,I will now be unloading every thing I've been collecting to help keep me from going bankrupt.The following is a list of stuff I thought you guys might be interested in with negotiable prices next to them.Email me with any questions or if you want a picture of any of the items.

1979 COMPLETE pullout Turbo V6 engine $500.00
N/A V6 engine w/K-B high volume oil pump $50.00
79 & up NOS valve set $10.00
Clevite hypo 3pc. timing chain set $20.00
TRW high lift cam. BRAND NEW $50.00
Cable actuated bellhousing and clutch kit $50.00
.63 turbine housing MAKE OFFER.......
BRAND NEW CHRA $100.00
79-83 Turbo Carb $10.00
Turbo up pipe $10.00
79-80 Turbo HEI distributor $25.00
Turbo control centers $10.00

All prices not including shipping.I'm giving you guys first shot.Otherwise they're going to ebay.Remember,everythings negotiable so make me an offer.

Congratulations on aquiring your dream car!
Ferrari's are pretty awesome. What year/model?
Luckily for me my dream car is a turbo-Buick;) :cool:

I'm interrested in the up pipe for sure.
What's the diff. between a n/a HEI & one off a turbo car? Any?
What are the spec's on the cam?
Is the carb. ecm controlled or not?
THANKS,
Rich

Hey Rich,
It's a 85' 308 GTS Quatrovalvole.It's SUPER red with tan leather and I LOVE it.......But now the wife has called for a liquidation.Hence the fire sale.The early turbo HEI's had an additional round plug for the Turbo Command Center which your later model doesn't use.(I was dealing in the 79-80 models)The carb is not an ECM model.Cam is about as wild as you can get without rebuilding your heads.Specs are as follows;
Intake;
Opens-BTDC -5
Closes-ABDC 29
Exhaust;
Opens-BBDC 44
Closes-ATDC -10
Valve Lift;
Intake-.448
Exhaust-.472
Duration;
Intake-280
Exhaust-290
Lobe Centers;
Intake-107
Exhaust-117

I would sure like that 63 housing.........i assume its for the 308B unit that comes on an 82 or 83 turbo regal ??? Just let me know what you want for it and ill send you the money...Thanks....... Neil Smedley oldsmedmobile@yahoo.com

Yeah thats the one...Not a great picture though...Looks much better in person.The two parts are yours.I sent you an email with the specifics.Thanks...

Oh...by the way gunner...Neil bought the housing...Thanks.

Back