You can type here any text you want

First C6 Z06 Vette in the 8's and in full street trim~ pump gas, 17" DRs, etc.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL2su8eMEIc[/YOUTUBE]

Gotta love a car that still has all the creature comforts (full weight/full interior, still has an OD trans, A/C, etc.) that can be driven to the track and crack off an 8 sec pass. I'm sure it doesn't come cheap, but it's only money anyhow! LOL:biggrin: :wink:

very nice ride. with all that money you would think they would fix the tail lights

That is one nasty mofo.:eek:
Ugh, the camera work was making me seasick.

Anyone know the buildup id like to know that is one bada55 mofo.

Thats the track I go to in Baton Rouge. I guess I will need to make sure not to line up against that badboy.

Anyone know the buildup id like to know that is one bada55 mofo.

It has a built stock cube 427" LS7 shortblock, stock crank, ported LS7 heads, stock LS7 intake, custom cam, Vortech YSI centrifugal blower with Air to Air IC, Meth injection, 4L80E auto conversion, stock IRS, and the car weighs 3350lbs with driver and half tank of gas. Keep in mind this car does NOT have a cage in it:eek:, I seem to remember hearing that the C6 Z06 has an aluminum frame so having a legal cage is not possible because you can't weld steel to aluminum.

It has a built stock cube 427" LS7 shortblock, stock crank, ported LS7 heads, stock LS7 intake, custom cam, Vortech YSI centrifugal blower with Air to Air IC, Meth injection, 4L80E auto conversion, stock IRS, and the car weighs 3350lbs with driver and half tank of gas. Keep in mind this car does NOT have a cage in it:eek:, I seem to remember hearing that the C6 Z06 has an aluminum frame so having a legal cage is not possible because you can't weld steel to aluminum.

its not a "stock" irs rear anymore my understanding is the rear was upgraded. Another local Pa shop buliding some bad ass street cars :biggrin:

*edit*
I should say delaware shop but there just over the boarder line :)

its not a "stock" irs rear anymore my understanding is the rear was upgraded. Another local Pa shop buliding some bad ass street cars :biggrin:

*edit*
I should say delaware shop but there just over the boarder line :)

Guess if you want to get technical it's not stock but it's still an IRS, not a solid rear. Since we're being technical it's Delaware NOT PA:p :biggrin:

RPM transmissions --Daleville, In.

My friends shop built everything from the flywheel back on that car. 4L80E trans. That's all he told me.

RPM transmissions --Daleville, In.

Sorry if I've got the wrong car because Rodney told me they built the trans, torque tube and diff.

Back