You can type here any text you want

First Kill, GTO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

J Speak

It was sunday night about 9pm. I called my bud Pat to see if he wanted to hang and check out my new T-Type. He has an 86 GN. We go cruzin to try and find some action. Needless to say my car has 235 on the rear and spins when the boost kicks in. We see a new GTO sounded good. He kept reving it up . Finally we get a go from about a 35 roll. He never had a chance. We go about 3 times then we stop at a light to see if he wants to run for some cash. He denied. So we roll into Bishop Park, In Wyandotte and see a crowd of about 10 ricers I boost it up a little so they can hear the turbo spool. We stop and Pat say " Hey which one of you guys think you have a fast Car". The leader comes up and starts talking wiyh us about the. He knew what the car was so no one wanted to race. The car is great I wish I would have gotten one sooner. It put a grin on my face every time it spools up. Next Mod will be Drag radials

Originally posted by J Speak
We go about 3 times then we stop at a light to see if he wants to run for some cash. He denied.

Well, if I just got beat 3 times, I dont think I would want to get beat again, AND lose money in the process.
If you want to seperate the guy from his money, you need let him think he has a shot.

Alright Mr. Big talker... with your super cool Buick and hardass attitude, I have a proposition for you.

There is a race series at Milan called Under The Lights... why not drag that heap you think is so superior out to track and put your money where your mouth is. I know more than a few "ricers" who would be more than interested to take your money and pride.

Lemme know if you are interested. The next race is this weekend.

I'll be down from Toronto for the final race in October... and will gladly show you a quicker car. Not this stock GTO or parking lot rice which you seem to think is a worthy opponent.

Whoa, one of the buick crowd getting upset about a comment about a parking lot full of fast and furious import racers? Do I detect a closet ricer?

Originally posted by Scott Long
Whoa, one of the buick crowd getting upset about a comment about a parking lot full of fast and furious import racers? Do I detect a closet ricer?

Interesting comments from a wannabe Grand National owner. :rolleyes:

The fact of the matter is a good deal of my friends have quick imports in the state of MI, and are MORE than willing to shut this fool up.

Hell, I want to whoop on his bucket simply because of his ignorance. I wish this community could remove their heads from their collective asses and comprehend the world around them.

Anyway, the offer stands, the challenge has been made and if Mr. Spock has a pair, he'll back up his yap yap yap with some action.

. So we roll into Bishop Park, In Wyandotte and see a crowd of about 10 ricers I boost it up a little so they can hear the turbo spool. We stop and Pat say " Hey which one of you guys think you have a fast Car". The leader comes up and starts talking wiyh us about the. He knew what the car was so no one wanted to race.

I know what group you're speaking of.. I'm curious what would make you think any of those pieces of **** were fast? They all have crazy paint, big body kits and lambo doors.. cars like that are the reason the actual fast imports don't get any respect.

Keep running around Wyandotte.. I'll have my DSM back out next year and show you a fast import ;)

Originally posted by Scott Long

Personally I detect a true auto enthusiast, who knows better than to just lump everything together as just being "rice". Anyone who truly loves cars will respect what people have done to make their cars better, no matter what the brand. I'm not talking about trendy ornamental crap.
As a casual observer, I thought J Speak came off as an arrogant ass, letting them hear the turbo, asking who thought they have a fast car, etc.... Whatever. Whether your car's faster or not doesn't mean you have to try to come off like you're king sh*t. A little modesty will go a long way. :rolleyes:

Hey Mr. T, watch it, I'm a wannabe owner too :p

Originally posted by Mr. T
Interesting comments from a wannabe Grand National owner. :rolleyes:

The fact of the matter is a good deal of my friends have quick imports in the state of MI, and are MORE than willing to shut this fool up.

Hell, I want to whoop on his bucket simply because of his ignorance. I wish this community could remove their heads from their collective asses and comprehend the world around them.

Anyway, the offer stands, the challenge has been made and if Mr. Spock has a pair, he'll back up his yap yap yap with some action.

well since you jumped on this guy, bring your DSM or your buick down south and I"ll cook your rice. He was just saying how much enjoyment he's getting from being a fellow TR owner. Good kill

"Hell, I want to whoop on his bucket simply because of his ignorance." - Lis

Gonna be tough "whooping" anything running 12.8 in a modded TR. Makes me think you're not the quite the racer you claim to be.

J Speak, I'll loan you some tires if you want to take this ricer up on his offer.

I tend to agree, "rice" and import performance are two different things. definitely a big flaw among the SBC crew, they tend to stereotype the competition as being "lame" if they don't have an 8. They're not as plentiful by a long shot, but there are still more fast 4s then you'd think. If not the import people, the ones running turbo K-cars. After saying this I must agree though that most "fast 4 banger" people aren't even close. I'll conclude my rant with the comment not to get cocky, that's the best way to get your ass whooped. If/when I ever get my astro GN swap done, I'm gonna ask someone about their cars and let them do the talking. I garuntee they'll tell me a lot more about their cars then I'll tell em about mine, and with some cautious wagering I'll come out ahead. btw, What kinda times does your DSM run, and what mods have you done?

Hey Mr. T I will be on Telegraph And Joy Saturday Night. Let me know Mr. Big Talker.

"Keep running around Wyandotte.. I'll have my DSM back out next year and show you a fast import "-sph33r

Whats wrong with this year? Now tell me does DSM stand for Datsun Stock Modified, Because if it does I'm really shakin now.

Are you ****ing serious?

Hello, i am from wyandotte. And i am willing to bet i seen you around.

Meet me somewere. I run ya real quick and we can post the results. I just have a 91 civic with a b18 swap with a nx kit.

For you to understand that would be a 90-93 Acura Integra motor in a 1988lbs car with a 75 shot out of a Nitrous Express Nitrous system. 75 means. The amount of gas and nitrous mixture is equal or less than 75 Hp.

Hp = Horsepower. Something you might want to learn about.

No running from a roll. No excuses. Just name a place to meet up, and i will be there. If i lose i lose. But i want to see how BADASS this GN is....

My car dyno's at 208whp ; 145tq

Nothing to be afraid of....correct?

DSCF0029.jpg

And if you seen me around. Don't let that trail of smoke fool you :D :o

Telegraph and Joy, Saturday. I will show you my buddies 500 hp Lightning I beat last weekend. So you better bring more than 208 hp. If you want me to make it fair I will put 3 of your ricer friends in my car when I race you:eek:

It sounds like he is. I can't understand why all of these people are jumping down throat for this kill. I guess you can't have fun anymore. I wonder if all of these people are gonna go through the forums to harass everyone that said the were messing with ricers. I thought ricers had their own site.

J Speak, you clearly have problems comprehending simple instructions... so, I am going to try and break this down for you in point form (and you can imagine I'd draw you a little picture and use my hands to further emphasize the points you'd otherwise fail to grasp, if I were in your presence.).

- Milan Dragway
- Oct 2, 2004
- Under The Lights race series
- I live in Toronto Ontario, Canada
- I don't cruise the streets of MI on a Saturday night, obviously
- Street Racing is pathetic, as is picking on show cars for races
- Drag Racing is absolute, no bitching or excuses
- Be a man and step up, other wise you are punk-bitch
- http://www.xceedspeed.com/underthelights.html

See you in a month.

As for the comment about my 12.8, don't worry about that...
And yes, I really respect ANY fast car...

Rice = cars with big wings rims & a loud stereo, plus a few nos stickers:p
If you read the story correctly I'm the arrogant ass in the passenger seat that asked the guys if anyone had a fast car.
Then a couple of them came over & talked to us & asked questions about the car & they made some very misinformed comments,which I let slide. No we did not roll up on them in any hostile way.
Now back to the GTO.
Again not a hostile environment.
The guy raced 3 times and lost 3 times, so I just wanted to see if he was stupid enough to part with some money.

Now how did this thread get so out of control.
I can appreciate a fast ride & a pimped out ride.

Jspeak was just posting a kill like all the other one's on this board, so everyone can go jump on everyone else for having a story.
:confused:

Pat, you buddy has come off as a smack talking arrogant ass... that is where the problem lies.

He opened his mouth, and now I have offered to shut it for him (and have many others waiting in line for their turn).

Bring J Speak's 86 T-type to Milan and run it, just leave the excuses at home.

You now know how to rectify this... it is on your heads.

Whats wrong with this year? Now tell me does DSM stand for Datsun Stock Modified, Because if it does I'm really shakin now.

Haha.. yeah that's what it means :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back