First PL log, need help!

Canadian86GN

Hey guys, so i got the PL up and running and got my first log done. Car has an issue of sputtering during full throttle and "blowing" off. Sounds like it flutters a bit when the boost gets building, but i can't be positive as its my first TR (but not my first turbo car). Would you guys be able to check the log i took and see what you can interpret? im getting what seems to be a lot of KR right when its "blowing off" and coming off the throttle. What do you guys make of the log and what its telling you the car is doing. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1st test.dat
    775.1 KB · Views: 10
TPS isn't set correctly...or your not going WOT. BLM's are outta whack. Lots of KR. 02 seems to be locked up at idle. Got to YouTube and type in Turbobuicks 101...that's my channel. I'm in Cobourg, Ontario Canada. PMing you my cell number.

Thanks ScoobyDoo, you're actually close to my dad, nice to see some help from someone close to home. I'll give you a call after work tonight!

TPS isn't set correctly...or your not going WOT. BLM's are outta whack. Lots of KR. 02 seems to be locked up at idle. Got to YouTube and type in Turbobuicks 101...that's my channel. I'm in Cobourg, Ontario Canada. PMing you my cell number.

Great channel. No fancy music, editing, endless talking. Just valuable Turbo Buick Information.