You can type here any text you want

First post and just saying Hi!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tvblazer78

Hi everyone..

I am from Knoxville, TN and cars, trucks are my game. Did I just say:eek:

First thing I am happy to be here and hope you all can help me out with some things. My dad and I have an 87 GN that we got new and only has 16k on it. It has been in side all of it's life and for the past 3 years it has not moved at all. So I working on it and getting it going again. I just put a new full pump in and found that the tank had a pin holl in it.:confused: So now I need a new tank, fun.. The head liner is now coming down so I pulled it to be fix and the bumper inners are all bad looking now. So I will have to find out what to do about that. But over all the car looks very good for stock panit.

Thank you all and I hope someone can help me out with some of the things.. Here are some pics of it's first time seeing light for 3-4 years..

Trav

Attachments

• IMG00079.jpg
    IMG00079.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG00080.jpg
    IMG00080.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG00082.jpg
    IMG00082.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG00084.jpg
    IMG00084.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 343
Welcome, thats a good looking car.

First thing you should do is make sure all the vaccum lines are good.

HOLY COW!! That car is AWESOME!! why the heck did it sit for 3 years?! :confused:

The Bumper Fillers for the Front and Rear are still available from GM. They discontinued them for a couple of years, but now you can get them from your Local GM Dealer. I will warn you......they are pricey!!! If your GM dealer can't get them, G-Body Parts can.
If you need to replace the gas tank, you can get one for a Buick Regal at your local part store, they are different than the GN one because they do not have the interior baffles.

Welcome to the Buick Family!

~ Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance 321-722-1563

Car and fuel tank

Nice looking car. I had a set of wheels like those on one of my cars @ one time. Good choice. I have a fuel tank for sale, like new if interested? $175.00 plus shipping. Let me know. Welcome aboard:biggrin:

I like those rims but the Vols suck this year!
I just had to get that off my chest. Sorry

Sweet car......:biggrin:

Thanks you all!!

88ZNX, (why the heck did it sit for 3 years?!)

Well I had a baby 4 years ago and the last two years I have been working on my blazer,( pic below) and my dad and mom went to all 48 states for the past 3 years. So that about sums it up.

(HighPSI,)

Thanks for all the info, I will look into that..

Tony Shoaff,

Send me a PM for your zip and we may get that from you. Thanks!

rmar, (Vols suck this year!)

Yes you are so right!! I get tickets every year and I have just been to the FL game this year and that will be the last one for me..

Thanks for all the cool fed back..

Trav

Attachments

• Picture 2390.jpg
    Picture 2390.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 298
new guy

hi do you have the original power boost master cylinder thingy on your buick, i really can't see it but it looks like the regular regal master cylinder,if so you might want to replace it with the grand national type, reason be it i had one of the regular master cylinder on my g/n and it would brake horribly even with good brakes up front and rear,it made for some scary boxer changing experiences

Welcome to the Darkside.

Greetings from just north of the TN/KY border.

Nice ride, BTW...:biggrin:

Back