You can type here any text you want

First T brake lauch !

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I am also getting ready for my first T brake launch. I was wondering what your combination is and what RPM you launched at. How was your sixty foot compared to foot brake and did you need to modify your suspension.
Thanks,
Jeff

I launched at 5 psi for the first attempt. Then 10, 15,20. I can not keep traction on anything above 15 psi - even with 10 psi in the MT's!

It is a fun ride.

Stock suspension without front sway bar.

Jeff sorry it took me a while to get back, been busy lol. I have a pats 3500 convertor in her at it was around that rpm or so and sitting on about 14lbs of boost on that lauch. No front swaybar and the rear was still stock then except for moser axles. My sixty was lower but I honestly can't remember exactly how much it was. The year before I was foot brakeing and leaving off the e brake and it cooked the clutches in it. That was when I got this new tranny from Brian hofer. Glad you guys liked the video !!! It was a lot of fun ! Daniel

NICE! Looked like a rabbit jumping out of the hole, then gone!

Back