You can type here any text you want

First Two Kills

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cimi4749

I really dont like to race around alot considering I am in school to become an air traffic controller and the FAA doesnt take too kindly to arrests and that kinda thing... But since ive been waiting to get a TR since my first ride in one when I was 13 I had to rate what I now have... The first kill was a friend of mine who has an LT1 camaro.. like mid 90's with a few mods... off the line running 10 lbs. boost and not even brake boosting I left him in the dust... from a roll he would take me but once turbo spooled i past him like he was standing still..... The second kill was on the way home from school last night when I was turning onto a highway a newer z28 blows past me screaming loudly... I caught up to him and all i saw was the light from the guy's cigarete fly out the window and i saw him go to downshift... antisipating the lag i just hit it and grabbed like a car and a half and continued to pull on him.. we were approaching some traffic and a tight turn so I let off early... he continued like a mad man... Im sure he was annoyed... Some kid in a worked DSM talon wants a run but I dont have a scan tool yet and I dont want to go anywhere but a nice flat quiet area..

Back