Flood of TTA's on Ebay

My older vette is a 48k original mile '64 365hp coupe, riverside red with black leather and knock-offs.

My '03 Z06 is a nice low mile example [6k]. Black with mod-red int.

-C

I might not know you personally, but I can vouch for you having excellent taste!

Back on the original topic, I finally found a link to a car that I was watching out of curiousity. This one below sold at the Mecum Auction, with a whole 98 miles on the ticker >>

1989 Pontiac Trans Am Pace Car - Lot:S79 at Kissimmee High Performance Auction - Mecum Auction

I finally went and looked at the results of that auction. This baby sold for $34,650 w/ commission. I still think that's way too soft! Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part that these things skyrocket.

Mike

If they would have made more of the TTA's then maybe the prices would be higher. Not enough people know what the car is, ask about a GN and most people old enough know about the car.:cool: But yes I'm waiting for the price to go up as well...patiently...:rolleyes: meanwhile my parts list is growing.:( Hell I'm just enjoying mine.....someone will buy it for more then I paid for it!!!:smile:

I didn't realize how few people knew these things existed until after I bought one. Even when I tell car nuts like myself about the car, they look at me with that "There was never a turbo V6 Trans Am" look ... Or they think it's the big bird models from the very early 80's.

I need to think up a marketing campaign for these things ... 18 years later apparently!

Mike

I was looking to buy a car that nobody I knew had, stumbled across one in autotrader for like 6K with low miles( of course it was gone). After that I was on a mission, I knew about them in 89 but hadn't seen one in person in at least 10yrs.