You can type here any text you want

floor pan from gbody

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chopped39

Im going to be buying a driver floor pan from Brian at gbodyparts.here is the deal.he wants $138 for shipping for one and $158 for two. So I figure if someone around chicago or suburbs needs a floor section it would save us both money if we split the shipping. the floor Im talking about is the the Sherman parts floor pans that have the inner rocker built on to it. If someone is interested let me know.pm me or call 847-878-2689 Thanks Steve

You can look at the floor on Brians site. Its the silver floor. Brian will know if you call him

OR :)
I can cut it in half for you right where the cross member mount goes for the seat. You can then hide the weld. That normally cuts the shipping to about half price. Also that price may be a little hi on one side. It Just depends on how it is boxed up. If we ship direct from Sherman we can also do some better pricing as well. They get better rates then we do. Business to business is also less expensive.
Keep in mind we have to put some sort of shipping quote up there for on line orders.
Shoot me an e-mail & we can see what we can do to get you the best quote to your door. When it comes to shipping rarely is it cut & dry unless your doing a small flat rate Post office shipment.

Back