You can type here any text you want

Fmic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quiky One

What version CAS FMIC fit our cars? V2 right?? Was it the same as any V2? What about piping? Anyone know where you can find it?

Thanks Jason

It was made for the TTA specifically as a kit.

Not a GN IC that had been retro'd.

HTH

why do you need a FMIC? Do you think you're actually doing to run fast enough to need one? :biggrin:

My car originally had a FM. Someone have the kit forsale? :D From what i've seen its either the CAS kit or custom made. Yea I will need it. 135 in the 1/4..

Jason

Razor, why don't you pull the Dequick off the front of yours have about 10 copies made and sell some to us good old boys? :)

I bought mine with the car..

I'm probably going to try something different soon.... see how it goes.

And...

"Yea I will need it. 135 in the 1/4" ..

Do tell us more.. :biggrin:

Give me two years. ;) Let me know when you try something different. I'll buy your FM and piping. I'm first in line. Where did you find the one for your old car?

Jason

Quiky One said:
Where did you find the one for your old car?

Jason

I traded my original stocker/shroud/brackets/etc for it in a deal. Someone wanted to convert their TTA to stock.. I wanted the other direction. Worked out great.

Let ya know on the other deal.. be some time.. too many irons in the fire currently.

Razor said:
I traded my original stocker/shroud/brackets/etc for it in a deal. Someone wanted to convert their TTA to stock.. I wanted the other direction. Worked out great.

Let ya know on the other deal.. be some time.. too many irons in the fire currently.
Alright sounds good. Lemme know. :D

Jason

Back