You can type here any text you want

For anyone in NE that like trucks or KITT car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Little6pack

;) Hey it is FREE!

Attachments

• 61820_158212374205664_145016932191875_454032_6549201_n.jpg
    61820_158212374205664_145016932191875_454032_6549201_n.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 124
U attending Another car event???

No, I have to work on that day. My boss never gives Saturdays off unless it is a family emergency: mad: he is a scumbag.

There was a road race in Davis square on October 2 that I could have done but my boss screwed me again. :mad:

All he cares about is the damn quota and he says that we are not in a recession because three other Goodyear stores out of 20 did well. It is our fault that there are no customers. :mad::mad:

He really needs to pick up the wall street journal and experience the real world not the bubble that he created for himself and yes he is a moonbat.:mad:

No, I have to work on that day. My boss never gives Saturdays off unless it is a family emergency: mad: he is a scumbag.

There was a road race in Davis square on October 2 that I could have done but my boss screwed me again. :mad:

All he cares about is the damn quota and he says that we are not in a recession because three other Goodyear stores out of 20 did well. It is our fault that there are no customers. :mad::mad:

He really needs to pick up the wall street journal and experience the real world not the bubble that he created for himself and yes he is a moonbat.:mad:

Yeah those shops need to make performance quota's. I was at a Monro muffler once for an inspection & I heard the manager talking about the pressure and amount of money they have to make..

I remember hearing him say he has the inspection guys look for extra work.
They came out and told me I need a serp belt. I figured hey the car had 100k go ahead, they change it & as I drive away I smell rubber. turn around and drive back to hear every excuse in the book.

They blamed a defective belt, they blamed a defective crank pully. I said WTF if it was a bad pully my other belt would have torn off.
They put my old belt back on and refunded me the $60-

Back