For anyone in NE that like trucks or KITT car

Little6pack

;) Hey it is FREE!

Attachments

• 61820_158212374205664_145016932191875_454032_6549201_n.jpg
    61820_158212374205664_145016932191875_454032_6549201_n.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 124
U attending Another car event???

No, I have to work on that day. My boss never gives Saturdays off unless it is a family emergency: mad: he is a scumbag.

There was a road race in Davis square on October 2 that I could have done but my boss screwed me again. :mad:

All he cares about is the damn quota and he says that we are not in a recession because three other Goodyear stores out of 20 did well. It is our fault that there are no customers. :mad::mad:

He really needs to pick up the wall street journal and experience the real world not the bubble that he created for himself and yes he is a moonbat.:mad:

No, I have to work on that day. My boss never gives Saturdays off unless it is a family emergency: mad: he is a scumbag.

There was a road race in Davis square on October 2 that I could have done but my boss screwed me again. :mad:

All he cares about is the damn quota and he says that we are not in a recession because three other Goodyear stores out of 20 did well. It is our fault that there are no customers. :mad::mad:

He really needs to pick up the wall street journal and experience the real world not the bubble that he created for himself and yes he is a moonbat.:mad:

Yeah those shops need to make performance quota's. I was at a Monro muffler once for an inspection & I heard the manager talking about the pressure and amount of money they have to make..

I remember hearing him say he has the inspection guys look for extra work.
They came out and told me I need a serp belt. I figured hey the car had 100k go ahead, they change it & as I drive away I smell rubber. turn around and drive back to hear every excuse in the book.

They blamed a defective belt, they blamed a defective crank pully. I said WTF if it was a bad pully my other belt would have torn off.
They put my old belt back on and refunded me the $60-