You can type here any text you want

For Sale: 1983 Hurst Olds 442 27K orig. miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo buckeye

Turbo Buckeye
I am listing this car for a friend of mine. He is the original owner. I have seen the car in person and it looks to be in great shape. The car is all stock has 27,000 original miles. The car is located in Newark, Ohio. The owner isn't sure of the current value so he will entertain any reasonable offer (any suggestions would also be appreciated). You can contact the owner at 614-206-4533 (Ted) anytime with questions or post a reply and I'll try and answer to the best of my ability, however, my knowledge of the car is limited. Thanks all and happy holidays!

Click on the link below to see pictures of the car. If the link doesn't work copy and paste in your browser.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1AcNW7hk5asnJA

Doesn't look like a very well kept car with 27k original miles. Might know someone for it when you figure out a price.

Nada can give you a ballpark idea of value. Not always very accurate since their values are based on what people insure them for through collector car insurance companies so I've been told. Unfortunately I can't pull up the pics, but if it is truly and looks the part of a 27k mile car I would say around $15K

I wouldn't go anymore than 12k.

After looking at the pics, it looks like it's had a difficult non-garage kept 27K. Lack of power options hinders the value too. I would say closer to the $10K mark.

1983 Hurst

Buckeye, is the 83 Hurst still for sale? Has your friend set a price? Also, what is the VIN number of the car? Thanks!

Back