You can type here any text you want

For Sale 1987 GN Less than 12K Original Miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bhfury

I hate to get rid of her, but these bills, interest rates, kids braces, etc are killing, so she will need to go. 1987 Buick Grand National, Solid Roof Less than 12K Original Miles. Absolutely Mint Condition - Powered By Turbo 3.8L Intercooled Engine, Automatic Transmission, Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Air Conditioning, Pulse Windshield Wipers, Rear Defroster, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, Tinted Windows, Dual Remote Side Mirrors, 6 Way Power Drivers Seat, Positraction, Engine Block Heater, Electronic Trunk Release, Concert Sound AM/FM Cassette Radio!! Stunning Black Paint With Grand National Ornamentation, Bucket Seats With Console, STILL ROLLING ON FACTORY ORIGINAL GOOD YEAR TIRES. Garage Kept. Dealer Book And Other Booklets. . Looks, Feels, And Smells Like New. Please email me for additional pictures or if you have questions at (bhfury at aol dot com)

Price: $23,000 OBO

I'm in Farmington, NM

Attachments

• 2009 07 06 082.jpg
    2009 07 06 082.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,165
  • Picture 2008 10 03 017.jpg
    Picture 2008 10 03 017.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,178
Thanks QWKRTNU

Yep, it's a nice car............ I reallly hate to see her go....

Back