You can type here any text you want

For Sale 34,000 miles, $17,250 Memphis, Tn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TTA1242

I have put this off long enuff. After 11 years of turbo fun, I'm selling my car. Above average condition.
Many bolt on upgrades, easlily returned to stock if desired.
PM for details if interested.
Thanks
Lee Rich

Attachments

• IMG_1564.jpg
    IMG_1564.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 269
  • 5990.jpg
    5990.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_1562.jpg
    IMG_1562.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 270
  • TTA interior and engine shots 010.jpg
    TTA interior and engine shots 010.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_1565.jpg
    IMG_1565.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 278
I've never seen a heat shield for the coolant overflow tank so nice. Where did you get that?

When I got the car it was VERY clean and pristine. I've tried to keep it that way. I knew the shield would be hard if not impossible to replace, so I took it off and stored it. I got the (not real close looking) reproduction and use it.

I just realized that the shiels in the pic is the reproduction. I don't like the way it looks in person compared to the original. I think the original looks like a NASA piece, and the repop looks like a kitchen glove.

Ttt

Very Nice car! :)

Thanks for a price, mileage, and location listed in the first line of your post, shows some intelligence on your part.

Pics of your driver's seat bolster and wing mounts will be requested I'm sure....Any owner's kit? Do you have the original parts to return everything to stock?

Good Luck with your sale....You'll regret selling like I regret selling mine. ;)

Leeb

Thanks, Lee. I already have seller's remorse.
Yes, I do have all of the stock pieces. I even bought some NEW parts for some which showed some wear. ie, I have the original underhood pad and a NOS as well. The wing was replaced about 6 years ago with fiberglass. A couple of things you can't see:
I have a 8 light STROBE LIGHT setup which really completes the Pace Car vibe.
Cockpit controlled Electronic Boost Controller from ANS
electric cutout

much much more

Lee Rich

Attachments

• bolster1.jpg
    bolster1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 162
Thanks for a price, mileage, and location listed in the first line of your post, shows some intelligence on your part.

I agree 100%. If everyone did that in a for sale thread it would save everyone some time around here. A far cry from the usual "for sale" threads that read 87 GN for sale, great condition, email for pics.

Back