You can type here any text you want

For sale: 87 GN Hard Top, 108k miles Nice clean car!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adam Connell

Monster Truckin since 87'
Well... Im just putting this out there. For sale is my 87 Grand National with 108k miles(actually 107 but im leaving some room so I can drive it). Since I bought the car in september I have put well over 3,000$ in upgrades and restoration parts. It's a fun fast 11's capable car, but I just want to go back to motorcycle racing. I thought I would enjoy a fast car, but in reality nothing compares to a twist road and a motorcycle on a nice day... oh and Im tired of having to constantly answer questions every time I drive the car anywhere.:rolleyes:

Here are a list of the modifications: and history from the previous owner.

Upgrades since I purchased the car:
-Buick Gn Big Mouth Cold Air kit
-NEW MAF sensor
-3in MAF pipe
-New Custom Conley radiator, the largest radiator I have ever seen in a G-body!
-Scan Master 2.1
-All new turbo hoses with heavy duty clamps
-M&H 275/55/16 drag radials... they hook GREAT!
-RJC Boost controller, and power plate
-Dual Air bags(not yet installed)
-FULL brake overhaul, new front rotors, rear drums machined, full fluid flush.
-New tint(not installed yet)
-2.5in dump pipe with high flow cat behind it.
-New hot wired walbro fuel pump
all of these parts have less than 3,000 miles on them!

Past newly upgraded parts from the previous owner:
Front tires @ 102,200
Engine rebuild @ 99,600
Master brake cylinder @ 98,253
Water pump @ 98,100
Thermostat @ 98,100
Motor mounts @ 98,100
Waste gate actuator @ 98,100
New turbo incl. braided lines @ 97,100
Precision Turbo computer chip @ 97,100
Starter @ 96,955
Alternator @ 96,159
Purchased in 2001 @ 96,159

The car runs damn good with no known problems. I ran a 12.92 on pump gas with NO problem... I have only been to the track once with the car, and that was on my 3rd and final run of the night.

I really have not owned the car that long, but I miss my motorcycles too much... this is toy #3 for me, and I just cant give it the attention is deserves...

I am asking $12,500 for it. Let me know if you would like more pictures! It is sitting covered up in the garage right now, but I can get more pics by wednesday.

DSCF0002.jpg

Bump.

Sorry for the delay, but I can now take new pictures.

Also: $12,000 takes the car as is. I was planning on having the front seats recovered(it has black and grey covers right now).

I am still going to have the tint done and the bags installed this week hopefully.

If it does not rain tomorrow I will get a whole bunch of new pics and post them here.

Back