You can type here any text you want

for sale 87 t-type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbotype87

Last chance here it is, 87 t-type all new GN Interior. engine rebuilt 8,ooo miles ago, the block was punched .030 over with JE-Pistons, the crank is stock, the caps all all steel. everything new the turbo is a te-60, the heads were freshened up with heavy duty valve springs. 50lb injectors, a 62mm throttle body, adjustable fuel pressure regulator.a terry houston downpipe 3''. plus a frount intercooler, with a single stage SMC Alky kit. the transmission has been rebuilt with a 3000 art carr stall speed convereter. a 2.1 scanmaster and a lin-lok kit. the car needs paint the clear coat is peeling off. the car is a steal at $8,500.00 if interested contact me at turbotype87@yahoo.com thanks and don't let this one get away you'll be sorry later.

mileage? any rust? Where is the car located and can you post pictures?

This is my brothers car. Car has about 90k miles, NO RUST, and in CT. This car is BEAUTIFUL except for the clear coat issue. 1988 Conquest TSi blue including all jams. LOTS of $$$ invested. I can send you pics if you send me ur email addy. Someone is going to get a great deal. I told him not to sell but he really wants a GN.

Ken B.

Sorry, just figured out how to upload pics!!

Ken B.

Attachments

• IM001185.jpg
    IM001185.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 457
  • IM001190.jpg
    IM001190.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 452
  • IM001188.jpg
    IM001188.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 451
I sent an e-mail asking about pics of all sides of car, all sides inside/outside, underbody, trunk, etc.

What's this car run in the 1/4?

I talked to my brother today who is actually selling this car. I will try to get more pics posted when he returns from vacation Mon or Tuesday. He only ran this car once but because of a crappy BGC downpipe bleeding off boost, and a bad plug wire(no more magnacores for us), he only ran low 13's. The downpipe has since been replaced by a Terry Huston 3", and the wires were replaced with 8.5mm(sorry can't remember brand) the car is now a rageing animal!! He doesn't want to race it again because the car is just to nice to beat on, so he's looking for a GN to drive and show. (he's an ole fart pushing 50!!;) ). This car is straight as an arrow, and has NEVER been hit or had body work done. Thanks for the interest and I will get more pics in a couple days.

Ken B.

I talked to my brother today who is actually selling this car. I will try to get more pics posted when he returns from vacation Mon or Tuesday. He only ran this car once but because of a crappy BGC downpipe bleeding off boost, and a bad plug wire(no more magnacores for us), he only ran low 13's. The downpipe has since been replaced by a Terry Huston 3", and the wires were replaced with 8.5mm(sorry can't remember brand) the car is now a rageing animal!! He doesn't want to race it again because the car is just to nice to beat on, so he's looking for a GN to drive and show. (he's an ole fart pushing 50!!;) ). This car is straight as an arrow, and has NEVER been hit or had body work done. Thanks for the interest and I will get more pics in a couple days.

Ken B.

Many of us resemble this character...:biggrin:

These are the only other pics I have on file. Will get more in a couple days.

Attachments

• IM001186.jpg
    IM001186.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 223
  • IM001189.jpg
    IM001189.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 221
  • IM001193.jpg
    IM001193.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 220
  • IM001192.jpg
    IM001192.jpg