You can type here any text you want

FOR SALE: 89 Turbo Trans Am (IL)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
I am selling my built TTA w/bunch of extra parts. Currently Cloth T/Top car...was leather car, but I have the original front and rear TTA seats that go with it.

Motor is .030 over TRW forged pistons
Billit mains
Ported & Polished heads
ATR roller cam/timing package
62mm TB/plenum
K&N billet breathers
AFPR
MSD wires
Terry Houston Downpipe
Limit (John Craig) TA49 turbo
SMC alky inj.
billit vacuum block
RJC bleeder
Direct Scan (new version) with laptop
Extra turbo link
Extra TTA seats(front and rear)
New tires
New optama red top battery
Extra GN intercooler
New brakes all around with s/s brake lines
Dynomax catback
New rebuilt rear end
Tranny was rebuilt with hardened parts 1 1/2 yrs ago and has a flare only at WOT. I drove the car from Florida 3 months ago, so it will drive anywhere.
Mini starter
Altenator
340 Walbro fuel pump
50# injectors W/ a few extender chips
LT1 maf
Translater plus+

The car has never been to the track, but this combo should run fairly good and show just as well with just minimal work.
I know I missed some things and i will try to update .If you need more pics taken, lemme know and I will take more.
Any questions call me at 309-558-9405 or e mail bojevans@hotmail.

$9200

Trades:
I am looking for a WH1 designer series in good cond of equal or lesser value.

Thanks
Bo

dsfront1426.jpg

PICT0043.jpg

psinterior.jpg

PICT0072.jpg

dsinterior.jpg

engine.jpg

Car1.jpg

I will be toying in the garage today, so if you want to take a look at it, then call me.

Bo

Do you have any extra TTA stuff you'd like to sell like memorobilia, stock parts, etc? I might be interested depending on what you have. Looks like a really nice car. I'll spread the word around my area and check for any interest in it.

I want to sell the car with all the stuff first, but if someone wants just the car, then I will sell the parts off.

Thanks for spreading the word bro.

BTW, car has 2800 vigilante lock up converter,ScanMaster 2.1...I tell ya...The list goes on and on..... 10K in receipts I can show.

Bo

How many miles are on the car? I have a friend who's pretty interested in it. Would you be interested in a trade for a like 200x Grand Am GT?

very nice car,would love to have it..great deal for someone..ttt for you..

Back